3. BoB magazine
Distributed directly annually to our database of 5000 Certified and Master Builders (both organisations supply us with updated lists of their full databases for each issue) and made available to a further 8000 LicensedBuilding Practitioners who attend the Building Hub seminar roadshow and via requested mailouts. Our association with the Building Hub (we are their ‘Official Publication’) means we also have an online presence to their 11,000 members and additional 15,000 visitors per month.
BoB’s editorial stance is one of independence and boldness (and often irreverence) – we are the Builders’ Guide.
Our objective is to ‘help good builders be better’ and we do that through providing advice around the day to day business activities builders undertake – project management, costing jobs, staff management, product selection, health and safety and other legislative impacts.
We include a ‘Builders ‘Forum’ in each issue, with builders on the tools discussing the issues of their lives and sharing ideas and tips which also provides an opportunity for trialing product and getting immediate feedback, too.
- 15,000 copies distributed twice annually
- Online on Building Hub website – 11,000 members using for Skills Maintenance points
- National coverage (though regional loose-leaf inserts/onserts possible)
- Targets builders and LBPs/Secondary readership is architects
- Direct free distribution to Master and Certified Builder databases
- Full page casual rate $1500 per insertion
4. BoB eDM
Aim High also has an email database of 20,000+ LBPs. We have been emailing this list for five years and have found it an extremely effective channel when a strong call to action has been implemented.
We have used it to sell a product manufacturing business, market aluminium window and door frames, recruit staff and franchises and sell builder tools.
The list is regularly emailed to and our telemarketers call the list at least once per year, so it is regularly updated. The last email had a 2% (hard) bounce rate.
It works extremely well in conjunction with editorial in the BoB magazine.
There is a charge of 0.50c delivered email and data charges thereafter (for programmatic/remarketing programmes).
- 20,500 emails on our LBP database
- National coverage with regional breakouts available
- Targets builders and or architects/designers
- $0.50cper eDM to the full database, with discounts for follow up emails